order non hybrid seeds LandRightsNFarming: Stop sending emails about secret money deals, I'm Not interested, Nor am I stupid!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stop sending emails about secret money deals, I'm Not interested, Nor am I stupid!

To All the people who are trying to sabotage, Melissa Seaver and Family, and the Blog : LandRightsNFarming, all the emails, and airmail, I continue to keep these things to further my claim against you, note: I have no intentions of becoming a
part in any scheme, be it anything, money doesn't mean that much to me.

Vindication, and righting what is wrong, does!

I have and will follow the rules, but when it comes down to it, I will not do any secret plotting, nothing that would bring dishonor to my family.

I don't gamble, drink,nor use drugs, so if you hear any of these rumors, they are just that, rumors, and you should rely on facts, that can be proven, or just ask me, I will not lie.

My father, the Creator, will keep me and when he decides he will call me home, and for anyone who thinks otherwise, should run, for the Creator says vengeance is mine, saith the Lord !

I personally, am not a vengeful person, but I will not be pushed, nor made out to be a traitor, t reasoner, nor a thief, I will not par take of unlawful activities. including an barrage of emails from all sorts of supposed to be big wigs, If your name is on this list you should contact me to get copies of these crazy emails, that i have tried to give to the FBI and they wouldn't go to them some have erased themselves.

Supreme court (from Chief Justice Barbara A Madsen) but the email it came from is (secretary@descdubai.com)

B.O.A. supposedly Bank of Africa of which I have tried to send to the
fbi, and to Interpol, but no one answered.

FBI a few came from the F. B. I. at fbi.gov and they also were stating that money was going to be released to me and my family.

United Nations former sec, Kopi Annen, also sent emails concerning compensation and extortion.

Sick and dieing widows from many countries sent emails that were almost verbatim with one another, asking me to do the Lords bid with their funds of which I have no qualm but I will not further receive any such nonsense, nor from the orphan princesses who are in many camps with out money.

Prime Minister David Cameron, of UK I have several of these emails from you Sir. and again I do not do business over the emails, nor do I have business
with Western Union, nor will I pick up or confirm any money like that.

There are other names of banks, countries,people,situations, Barristers, email addresses, and foundations.

If your name is on the list and you didn't send nor have them sent please, help me to stop these, cowardly attempts to make me look bad, when I have done nothing wrong, except to stand up for my rights!

Melissa Ann;family[Seaver]
(812)752-6611

the real FBI, or Interpol, Scotland Yards, Homeland Security, Indiana State Police, Scott County Sheriff Dan McClain, any of you who want to take a real complaint about these call for and appointment!